The Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer is the one product you can use in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. Whether you work in petroleum, chemical, oil and gas, or pharmaceutical environments, the 568 Ex allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools into most Ex rated areas all around the globe.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 568 Ex makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, save data or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. All in a single intrinsically safe tool certified by major rating bodies from around the world.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 568 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
- Meets intrinsically safe certifications in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments from recognized safety agencies around the world
- Measure -40 °C to 800 °C /-40 °F to 1472 °F
- Conductive Case for carrying the IR thermometer safely into hazardous area
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure small objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatible with mini-connector K-type thermocouple (KTC) probe
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture up to 99 points of data
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with ± 1 % measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with five languages from which to choose
- Two-year warranty