The PCR from Michell is a transportable gas blender in a flight case, suitable for calibrating a multitude of gas analyzers at virtually any location and has been designed to allow the blending of two or three gases to the required concentration.
High quality ‘Select Series’ Mass Flow Controllers have been utilized to allow the best accuracy of the blend and allow the user to switch between background gases.
Each channel has a filter, isolation valve, needle, valve, pressure gauge and a flame arrestor for added safety. The blending chamber ensures a complete mix without laminar flow. Swagelok® quick-connect fittings are employed for speed and ease of use.
The unit is supplied with a small universal power supply and weighing just 23kg with wheels and a retractable handle means it is suitable and convenient for air travel.
- Blends two or three gases from Air, O2, N2, CO2, CH4 & H2
- Select series MFC’s programmed with all the above gases
- Flame arrestors fitted for additional safety
- Quick-Connect fittings, wheels and retractable handle for ease of use
- Rugged case that is water-tight (with lid closed & locked)