Covers the absolute and differential pressure ranges of typical air data instruments.
- Fixed wing and rotary wing range versions
- True Pt, Ps, Qc operation
- Transfer standard level measurement uncertainty
- Automated rate measurement with user specified sample time
- Automated leak check function
- Compact and rugged presentation
- SDS self defense system shuts off test ports to protect from overpressure
- RS232 and IEEE-488 interfaces included
- Battery pack available
- Ideal for validation of air data test sets (ADTS)
RPM4-AD Air data version
RPM4-AD is a specific configuration of the RPM4 reference pressure monitor that measures and displays altitude (ft, m), airspeed units (kts, mph, km/h, Mach) and in conventional pressure units.